Kundalini, The Mother Of The Universe By Rishi Singh Gherwal
THE LALITA SAHASRANAMA
THE BHAGAVATI: MOTHER KUNDALINI.
The Thousand Names
1. The Holy Mother.
2. The Great Queen.
3. The Ruler of the Highest Throne.
4. Thou art born from the Altar of Fire (dispeller of ignorance and darkness).
5. Thou art manifested for the seeker of Devas (to kill the Asura darkness).
6. Thou shineth greater than a thousand suns.
7. Thou hast four arms.
8. Thou holdest the noose of desire.
9. Thou shinest with the elephant hook of wrath and knowledge (she is both hatred and worldly knowledge).
10. Thou art armed with the bow of mind (lower and higher).
11. Thou art the arrow of the five elements.
12. Thou sprinklest the whole Universe with its rose effulgence.
13. Thy hair is adorned with the Champaka flowers.
14. Thy crown is made of gems.
15. Thy forehead shines like the Moon of the Eighth day.
16. Thou art the spot of Kasturi as the moon.
17. Thy eyebrows are like arches.
18. Thy eyes are most beautiful.
19. Thy nose is like the beautiful Champaka flower.
20. The jewel on Thy nose shineth like the stars.
21. The Kadamba flowers are worn on Thy ears.
22. Thy two rings are the Sun and Moon.
23. Thy cheeks are brighter than the ruby.
24. Thy lips are brighter than the red-cherries.
25. Thy teeth shine like wisdom.
26. The betel is in Thy mouth.
27. Thy sweet speech is golden.
28. With Thy sweet smile all are overpowered.
29. There is no other chin like Thine.
30. Thou hast a thread like a marriage vow around Thy neck.
31. The golden ornaments are on Thy arms.
32. Thou hast a necklace of pearls, gems and gold.
33. Thy two breasts are like two fruits.
34. Thy two breasts are like the most beautiful of gems.
35. Thy waist is most beautiful.
36. There is a golden belt about Thy waist.
37. Thou hast shining, rose tinted garments.
38. Thy garments are laden with gems.
39. Thy thighs are adorable and exquisitely beautiful.
40. Thou hast delightful knees.
41. Thou hast the most lovely calves.
42. Thy ankles are beautifully rounded.
43. Thou art possessed with an instep arched like a tortoise back.
44. Rays of brightness from Thy nails dispell darkness of Thy worshippers.
45. The soles of Thy feet are most beautiful.
46. Thou hast Lotus feet.
47. Thy walk is like a swan.
48. Thou art the Beauty of the Beautiful.
49. Thou art all rosy.
50. Thou hast a faultless body.
51. Thou hast every ornament.
52. Thou sittest on the lap of Siva.
53. Thou art Omnipresent.
54. Thou art the Giver of Happiness and Liberation.
55. Thou livest in the middle peak of Mount Sumeru (the Gold Mountain).
56. Thou art the Ruler of the Beautiful City.
57. Thou livest in the house made of Lucky Stones.
58. Thou sittest on the seat Formed by Five Brahmas.
59. Thou resideth in the great forest of Lotuses (symbol of Chakras).
60. Thou livest in the garden of Kadamba trees.
61. Thou livest in the center of the Ocean of Nectar.
62. Thou art lovely-eyed.
63. Thou art the Fulfiller of Desires.
64. Devas and Rishis praise Thy powers.
65. Thou art the Master of Power.
66. Thou art attended by herds of Deities.
67. Thou art surrounded by many million Goddesses.
68. Thou are seated on the Chariot and armed with all Power.
69. Thou art attended by Mantriui (a Deity).
70. Thou art preceded by Dandanatha and other Goddesses.
71. Thou resideth in the fortress of the bodies.
72. Thou art pleased at the action of Shaktis that destroy ignorance.
73. Thou art pleased to see the rising of the Nityas (the fifteen Devatas).
74. Thou gladden in the power of Bala (who killed the evil doer).
75. Thou art delighted at the destruction of Vishanga.
76. Thou art pleased at the power of Varahi.
77. Sri Ganesvara was formed by Thy glances.
78. When Ganesa broke the obstacle of the magic, Thou wast delighted.
79. Thou dischargeth Missiles to answer the Bhandasura (realization of self and overcoming ignorance).
80. From Thy nails the ten Vishnu take form.
81. From Thy third eye Thou burn the arms of Daitya (the mental modification that gives birth to ignorance).
82. Thou with Thy power burned all the army of Bhandasura (Bhandasura is the cause of duality).
83. Thy pleasure is by Brahma (Creator), Vishnu (Keeper), Mahendra (Deities).
84. Thou giveth life to Manmatha (who was burned by the fire of Siva's third eye).
85. Thy face represents the Divinity.
86. From throat to waist Thou represents the desire of Creation.
87. From thy waist downward Thou represents the Shakti.
88. Thou art the root of all Mantras.
89. Thy body is the form of three Mantras.
90. Thou art the taste of Nectar.
91. Thou art the Protector of the Family.
92. Thou art the Family Woman.
93. Thou art in the Kula (Knowledge).
94. Thou belongeth to Kula.
95. Kulayogini (Thou unitest the Chakras with Yoga).
96. Thou hast no Kula (Thou art above the Powers).
97. Thou liveth in the Samaya.
98. Thou art devoted to the conduct of Samaya, (who awakes her).
99. Thou resideth in the Muladhara (Chakra).
100. Thou severeth the Knot (open the Chakra).
101. Thou openeth the Vishugaranthi.
102. Thou appeareth in the Manipura Chakra.
103. Thou openeth the Rudragranthi (the Anahata Chakra).
104. Thou goest to Ajna Chakra.
105. Thou reacheth the Thousand Petals.
106. Thou showereth down the Ambrosia.
107. Thou art brighter than the flash of lightning.
108. Thou resideth above the Six Chakras.
109. Thou art attached to Siva.
110. Thou art Kundalini.
111. Thou art Finer than the fiber of the Lotus stalk.
112. Thou art Bhavani (Giver of Life).
113. Thou canst be attained by Meditation.
114. Thou art the Woodcutter of the forest of earthly existence.
115. Thou delighteth in Benevolence.
116. Thou art of Benevolent Appearance.
117. Thou art the Giver of Prosperity to Thy devotees.
118. Thou art pleased by Devotion.
119. Thou canst be reached by Devotion.
120. Thou art controlled by Devotion.
121. Thou art the Dispeller of Fear.
122. Thou art Sambhavi (Mudra also can be Mother of the devotees).
123. Thou art worshipped by Sarada (the Deities of Speech).
124. Thou art Sarvani.
125. Thou art the Giver of Happiness.
126. Thou art Sankari (a state of consciousness known to Yogis).
127. Thou art the Giver of Success.
128. Thou art above the Past, the Present and the Future.
129. Thy face is like the Spring Moon.
130. Thou art slender waisted.
131. Thou art Peaceful.
132. Thou art not Dependent on any but Support all.
133. Thou art Stainless.
134. Thou art Pure.
135 Thou art Spotless.
136. Thou art the Eternal.
137. Thou art Formless.
138. Thou art Ever Calm.
139. Thou art without quality (above all).
140. Thou art Partless.
141. Thou art the State of Tranquility.
142. Thou art Desirableness.
143. Thou art Indestructible.
144. Thou art Ever Free.
145. Thou art Changless.
146. Thou art Extentionless.
147. Thou art Bodiless.
148. Thou art Ever Pure.
149. Thou art Ever Wise.
150. Thou art Blameless.
151. Thou art the Compact.
152. Thou art Causeless.
153. Thou art Faultless.
154. Thou art without Limitation.
155. Thou art without Superior.
156. Thou art Passionless.
157. Thou art the Destroyer of attachments or lower desire.
158. Thou art Prideless.
159. Thou art the Killer of Pride.
160. Thou art without Care.
161. Thou art without Egoism.
162. Thou art without Bewilderment.
163. Thou art the Killer of Bewilderment.
164. Thou art Disinterestedness.
165. Thou art the Killer of Selfishness.
166. Thou art without Sin.
167. Thou art the Destroyer of Sin.
168. Thou art above Anger.
169. Thou overcometh Anger.
170. Thou art Greedless.
171. Thou art the Destroyer of Greed.
172. Thou art without Doubt.
173. Thou art the Destroyer of Doubt.
174. Thou art without Origin.
175. Thou art the Destroyer of Samsara (the cause of the misery of the people of this world).
176. Thou art without a fault.
177. Thou art undisturbed (because above the illusion).
178. Thou art Difference-less.
179. Thou art the Destroyer of Difference.
180. Thou art Imperishable.
181. Thou art the Destroyer of Death (Giver of Immortality.)
182. Thou art Actionless.
183. Thou receiveth nothing.
184. Thou art Incomparable.
185. Thou art blue-haired.
186. Thou wilt not perish.
187. Thou art without transgression.
188. Thou art difficult to attain.
189. Thou art difficult to approach.
190. Thou art a Durga (Goddess).
191. Thou art the Destroyer of Pain.
192. Thou art the Giver of Happiness.
193. Thou art unattainable by ignorant.
194. Thou puttest an End to evil.
195. Thou art above Love, Hate. etc.
196. Thou art Omnipresent.
197. Thou art Intense Compassion.
198. Thou art Above all Else.
199. Thou possesseth all Shaktis (powers).
200 Thou art the Source of All.
201. Thou art the Way to the Right Path.
202. Thou art the Ruler of All.
203. Thou art All.
204. Thou art the Essence of all Mantras
205. Thou art the Soul of all Yantras.
206. Thou art the Spirit of all Tantras.
207. Thou art Manonmani (the Shakti of Siva).
208. Thou art Mahasvari (The Supreme).
209. Thou art Mahadevi (Great Goddess).
210. Thou art Mahalakshami (Greatest Goddess of Wealth).
211. Thou art the Beloved of Mrida (The Maker of Happiness).
212. Thou art the Great Shape.
213. Thou art the Mighty Object of Worship.
214. Thou art the Destroyer of Crime.
215. Thou art Mahamaya (Great Illusion).
216. Thou art the Great Reality.
217. Thou art the Great Energy.
218. Thou art the Great Delight.
219. Thou art the Great Extension.
220. Thou art the Great Ruler.
221. Thou art the Great Strength.
222. Thou art the Almighty.
223. Thou art the Great Intelligence.
224. Thou art the Great Attainment.
225. Thou art the Ruler of the Great Ruler.
226. Thou art the Great Tantra.
227. Thou art the Great Mantra.
228. Thou art the Great Yantra.
229. Thou art the Great Asan (Posture).
230. Thou art the Worship of Mahagaga (Great Secret).
231. Thou art Worshipped by Mahabhairava (the Creator, Preserver and Destroyer.
232. Thou art witness to the Great Cycle.
233. Thou art the Wife of Mahakavasvara.
234. Thou art the Great Tripurasundari (the city of Three).
235. Thou art to be adorned by Sixty-four Ceremonies (worshipped by all).
236. Thou art Sixty-four Sciences.
237. Thou art attended by Six Hundred and Forty million Yogis.
238. Thou art Manu Vidya (Knowledge).
239. Thou art Chandar Vidya, (Wisdom of the Moon).
240. Thou art residing in the Moon Center (She goes to Second Chakra).
241. Thou art the Most Beautiful.
242. Thou art with the Most Beautiful Smile.
243. Thou art the Beautiful Moon (in the form of Consciousness).
244. Thou art Ruler of All Worlds.
245. Thou resideth in the Six Chakras.
246. Thou art Parvati (daughter of the Himalaya).
247. Thou art Lotus-eyed.
248. Thou art Light of Light.
249. Thou art Seated on the seat of Five Forms.
250. Thou art the Five Brahmas.
251. Thou art Consciousness.
252. Thou art the Bliss of Bliss.
253. Thou art the Essence of Consciousness.
254. Thou art the Meditator and the Meditation.
255. Thou art above Virtue and Vice.
256. Thou art Omnipresent.
257. Thou art the Waking State.
258. Thou art the Dreaming State.
259. Thou art the Conscious State.
260. Thou art the Sleeping State.
261. Thou art the Knower of All.
262. Thou art the State of Ecstacy.
263. Thou art the All Transcending State.
264. Thou art the Creator.
265. Thou art in the Form of Brahma.
266. Thou art the Protector.
267. Thou art in the Form of Vishnu.
268. Thou art the Destroyer.
269 Thou art in the Form of Rudra.
270. Thou art the Ever-invisible.
271. Thou art the Isvari (Ruler).
272. Thou art the Sada Siva.
273. Thou art the Giver of Bliss.
274. Thou art devoted to the five factions.
275. Thou art residing in the Sun (Third Chakra).
276. Thou art Bhairavi (who takes the form—some times Siva, other time Devi).
277. Thou hast a Garland of Prosperity.
278. Thou art seated on the Lotus (Padmasan).
279. Thou art Bhagaveti (the Source of all Goodness).
280. Thou art the Sister of Vishnu.
281. At Thy Command all worlds appear and disappear.
282. Thou hast unlimited Heads and Faces.
283. Thou hast unlimited Eyes.
284. Thou art Infinite footed.
285. Thou art the Mother of All,—from worm to Brahma.
286. Thou hast Established All.
287. The Vedas are the expression of Thy Command.
288. Thou art the Giver of all Results.
289. All is formed from Thy Self.
290. Thou art enclosed in the shell (Om comes from shell—a symbol).
291. Thou art the Fulfillment of all Men.
292. Thou art the Fullness.
293. Thou art the Enjoyer.
294. Thou art the Ruler of the Universe.
295. Thou art the Mother.
296. Thou art without Beginning or End.
297. Thou art attended by all deities (Brahma).
298. Thou art Narayani.
299. Thou art in the Sound.
300. Thou art above Name and Form.
301. Thy syllable Hrim (is a symbol word; Hrim has been used for purposely controlling the Three).
302. Thou art possession of Hrim.
303. Thou resideth in the Heart.
304. Thou hast no regret—Thou dost not receive.
305. Thou art worshipped by Rajaraja.
306. Thou art the Queen of the Universe.
307. Thou art the Beautiful One.
308. Thou hast eyes like the deer.
309. Thou delighteth everyone.
310. Thou art the Gladdener.
311. Thou shouldst be tasted.
312. Thou art covered with Gold.
313. Thou art Rama.
314. Thy face is like a Full Moon.
315. Thou art in the form of Sita (Holy woman).
316. Thou art the Beloved of Sita.
317. Thou art the Protector.
318. Thou art the Slayer of Rakshassas (A human being in wild state).
319. Thou art Woman.
320. Thou art the Devoted of Husbands.
321. Thou art the Desired of All.
322. Thou art in the forms of Siva and Shakti.
323. Thou art fond of Flowers.
324. Thou art Beneficent.
325. Thou art the Root of the World.
326. Thou art Compassion (like as the ocean).
327. Thou art the Possessor of all Sciences.
328. Thou art in the Science.
329. Thou art Beautiful.
330. Thou art fond of Mead.
331. Thou art the Giver of Boons.
332. O Beautiful-Eyed!
333. Thou art disturbed by liquor.
334. Thou transcendest the Universe.
335. Thou canst be known thru the Vedas (Holy book of Wisdom).
336. Thou art living in the Vindhya Mountain.
337. Thou art the Supporter of All.
338. Thou art Mother.
339. Thou art Maya of Vishnu.
340. Thou art playful.
341. Thy Body is the Matter.
342. Thou art the Ruler of Matter.
343. Thou art the Protector of Matter.
344. Thou art free from Old age and Decay.
345. Thou art worshiped by Kshetrapala.
346. Thou art the Knowledge Itself.
347. Thou art Spotless.
348. Thou art Worthy of love.
349. Thou art fond of the Devotee.
350. Thou art the Speaker of the Word.
351. O Beautiful-Haired!
352. Thou art in the Fire.
353. Thou art the Kalpa Creeper of the Bhaktas (the Kalpa Creeper yields everything desired).
354. Thou freeth the Ignorant from Bondage.
355. Thou art the Destroyer of Heretics.
356. Thou leadeth to right Action.
357. Thou art the Moon to protect those who are burning with the Fire of Misery.
358. Thou art ever the Same.
359. Thou art worshiped by the Wise.
360. O slender-Waisted!
361. Thou art the Giver of Light.
362. Thou art Intelligence.
363. Thou art Tat.
364. Thou art Essence of Intelligence.
365. Thou art Bliss of Brahma.
366. Thou art Para.
367. Thou art the Inner Consciousness.
368. Thou canst see All in Thyself.
369. Thou art the Supreme Deity.
370. Thou art the Middle (or Middle Path).
371. Thou art in the form of Vikhari.